Informative report pursuant to art.13 of the European regulation 2016/679
With this report, BIMAR Srl, data controller, intends to provide the information required by art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data of individuals, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who download the APP on their device and use the services provided.
The data controller of the users' personal data is BIMAR Srl, with registered office in Sirmione (BS) in via Giorgio Amendola 16/18.
Type of data processed
Bimar can collect and process the following types of data:
• When registering and creating the account, the email address and mobile number needed to provide the services of the APP will be required;
• also GPS data will be asked if authorized by the user to use the app.
Purpose of the processing
The processing that we intend to carry out, with your specific consent, has the following purposes:
a) Allow, through the registration of your own account in the APP, to control the smart devices you have purchased;
b) Send you commercial and marketing communications on BIMAR services and products
c) Fulfil legal, accounting and tax obligations;
d) Process non-identifying statistics
When you register an account on this APP, we collect information about You including your email, mobile number and the password you create.
This information will be used to:
• generate your account in order to allow you to use the BIMAR services;
• identify you when you access your account;
• respond to information requests on the functioning of the service and to solve problems;
• perform anonymous analysis and research to develop and improve our services;
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the registration of the account is given by art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the Regulation (processing necessary for the execution of a contract of which the subject is a party, or for the execution of pre-contractual measures). The processing, in fact, is necessary for the provision of the services requested by you, or to satisfy a legitimate interest of the data controller to respond to user requests (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR). The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is mandatory in order to satisfy your request, and failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the requested Services.
Commercial and marketing communications
Your e-mail will be used, following your specific consent, to send you commercial communications, initiatives and promotions.
The processing of user data for sending commercial communications finds its legal basis in the request for consent made to the user for sending marketing communications. The provision of data is optional and the only consequence of not providing them is the failure to send the communication by BIMAR.
You can oppose to the sending of commercial communications at any time, by sending an e-mail to BIMAR at the address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recipients of the processing of personal data
The users' data will be processed by BIMAR's internal staff, authorized for such processing.
In carrying out its business and for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the owner may communicate his/her personal data to:
• public administration bodies, control bodies, public security authorities, judicial authorities and other subjects, bodies or authorities acting in their capacity as independent data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate the data pursuant to legal provisions or orders by authorities;
• service providers closely related and functional to the data controller's activity as technological partners for data storage and security services. In this case, the basis of legitimacy is given by the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller referred to the organization of the entrepreneurial activity;
No data is disclosed.
Pursuant to art. 5 of EU Regulation 679/2016, "Principles applicable to the processing of personal data", personal data are stored in a form that allows the identification of the subjects for a period of time that does not exceed the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed.
The data collected for marketing purposes will be kept until we receive your opposition to their processing or revocation of consent.
It will be BIMAR's responsibility to promptly take action to delete the data of the user who uninstalls the APP and has not allowed the processing for marketing purposes.
Transfer of data outside the EU
Your data will not be transferred to non-EU countries, as the servers that manage the APP are in Germany, in Frankfurt.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the right to ask the data controller to access the data, to change, cancel them, limit the processing or to oppose the processing of data, in addition to the right to data portability, under the conditions established by articles 15,16,17,18,20,21 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Moreover, the interested party has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he/she believes that the processing that concerns him violates the European Regulation.
Any communication can be sent to the data controller through the e-mail: (email@example.com).
Once you've read the informative report do you allow the processing of data for marketing purposes? YES NO