Effective date: December 21, 2021
Updated on: December 21, 2021
For the purpose of this policy, "personal data" refers to information that can identify individuals by using it alone or in combination with other information. "Intelligent device" refers to non-standard computing devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with man-machine interface and capable of transmitting data through wireless networks, including intelligent household appliances, intelligent wearable devices, intelligent air purification devices, etc. "Application" refers to the mobile application provided by Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd., which can help end users remotely control intelligent devices and connect to the supplier's Internet of things (IOT) platform.
For mobile applications of other brands supported by Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd., it will be up to our customers to decide what personal data to collect through our products. We collect information according to the customer's requirements, and the processing of such information is limited to providing the services agreed between the customer and us. If you are a user of our customers and you do not want the customers who use our services to contact you, please contact the customer directly and tell your demands.
What personal data do we collect
In order to provide you with our services, we will ask you to provide the personal data necessary for such services. If you do not provide personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information you volunteered to provide us
1.1 account or profile data: when you register our account, we may collect your name and contact information, such as your email address, phone number, user name and login credentials. During your interaction with our products, we may further collect nicknames, avatars, country codes, language preferences or time zone information in your account.
1.2 feedback: when you use the feedback and suggestion function in our products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and feedback content, so as to deal with your problems and equipment faults in time.
2. We automatically collect information
2.1 device information: when you interact with our products, we will automatically collect device information, such as MAC address, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log file and mobile network information.
2.2 usage data: during your interaction with our website and services, we will automatically collect usage data related to accessing, clicking, downloading, sending / receiving messages and other uses of our website and services.
2.3 log information: when you use our application, the system and exception logs may be uploaded.
2.4 location information: when you use our specific products or services, we may collect real-time accurate or imprecise geographic location information about you.
3. Information about smart devices:
3.1 basic information of smart device: when you use a smart device connected to our products or services, we may collect basic information about the smart device, such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version and upgrade information.
3.2 information reported by smart devices: according to the different smart devices you choose to connect with our products or services, we may collect the information reported by your smart devices.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
We process your information for the following purposes:
4. Marketing Communications: we may process your personal data to provide you with marketing and promotion materials related to our products and services. In the above cases, each email we send you contains instructions that allow you to choose not to receive such emails again. The legal basis for such treatment is based on your consent. In addition, if you agree to participate in our lucky draw, competition or other promotional activities, we may use your personal data to manage such activities.
5. Personalized service: we may process your account and personal data, usage data and device information to design personalized products and provide you with customized services (such as recommending and displaying product information and advertisements suitable for you), as well as inviting you to participate in the user survey of the products you use. The legal basis for such processing is based on your consent.
6. Compliance: we will process your personal data as we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) comply with legal procedures; (c) respond to the requirements of public institutions and government authorities; (d) fulfill our terms and conditions; (E) protect our operations, business and systems; (f) Protect the rights, privacy, security or property of us and / or other users, including you; and (g) seek available remedies or limit damages we may need to provide.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd. only shares your personal data in a way you know. We may share your personal data with the following participants:
1. Disclose your personal data to third-party service providers that provide us with certain business-related services, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure supply, it services, customer support services, e-mail sending services and other similar services, so as to ensure that they can provide services for us.
2. Disclose your personal data to customers and other business partners who directly or indirectly provide you with smart devices and / or the networks and systems you use to access and use our websites and services.
3. In case of reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposal of all or part of our business In the case of assets or shares (including but not limited to the above in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), disclose your personal data to subsidiaries or other third parties. In this case, you will receive clear notice of changes in ownership, incompatibility of new uses of personal data and selection of personal data through e-mail and / or our website.
4. Where we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal procedures; (c) to respond to the requirements of public institutions and government authorities, including those outside your country of residence; (d) to fulfill our terms and conditions; (E) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) Protect the rights, privacy, security or property of us and / or other users, including you; and (g) seek available remedies or limit damages we may need to provide.
5. Disclose your personal data to the company's subsidiaries or subsidiaries to carry out business activities on a regular basis.
6. In addition to the above third parties, we only disclose your personal data to other third parties with your consent.
International transfer of collected information
To facilitate our operations, we may transfer, store and process your personal data in jurisdictions other than where you live. These countries may have different data protection laws.
Rights relating to personal data
We respect your rights and will have access to your personal data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
Through the "personal data - personal center" in our products
You do not need to pay any fee, we will reply within 30 days. If you decide to send us a request by email, please indicate what information you want to change, whether you want to delete your personal data from our database, or what restrictions you want us to be subject to when using your personal data. Please note that for security reasons, we may ask you to verify your identity before further processing your request.
1. Request access to personal data related to you processed by us;
2. Ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you;
3. Request to delete your personal data;
4. Request to temporarily or permanently restrict us from processing part or all of your personal data;
5. Require us to process your data based on your consent or the contract signed with you, and transfer personal data to you or a third party when we automatically process your data;
When we use your personal data based on your consent or our legitimate interests, we choose to oppose or refuse us to use your personal data.
We take commercially reasonable physical, management and technical guarantee measures to maintain the integrity and security of your personal data. Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd. provides a variety of security strategies to effectively ensure the data security of users and equipment. In terms of device access, we ensure data security, access authentication and authorization application. In terms of data communication, it supports the use of security algorithms, transmission encryption protocols and business level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys. In terms of data processing, strict data filtering and verification and complete data audit process are adopted. In terms of data storage, all confidential information of users will be securely encrypted for storage. If for any reason you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you believe that the security of your Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd. account has been compromised), please send an email to ysfkjcx@126.COM Let us know immediately.
Data retention period
We will process your personal data for the shortest period of time to achieve the purposes stated in the cost policy, unless it needs to be retained for a longer period of time according to specific legal requirements. We will determine the appropriate retention period according to the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data. After the retention period, we will destroy your personal data. If we are unable to destroy the data for technical reasons, we will take appropriate measures to prevent further use of your personal data.
Statement on policy changes
We may update this policy according to changes in information practice. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by e-mail (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or post a notification on the mobile app before the changes take effect. We recommend that you visit this page regularly for the latest information on privacy practices.
If you have any questions about our practices or this policy, please contact us at:
Shenzhen Wenxi e-commerce Co., Ltd
Mailing address: 1705, Xiongying building, No. 11, Xinzhou Second Street, Xinzhou community, Shatou street, Futian District, Shenzhen
mail box: ysfkjcx@126.COM